Small Funny Quotes

Small Funny Quotes

Read and enjoy Small Funny Quotes 

Read more:

>>> Corny Love Sayings

>>> Caption for fighting friends

>>> Best Funny Teacher Quotes

>>> Simple Friendship Quotes

>>> Best Friendship Slogans

>>> Best Phrases Of Friendship

Who is the most awesome person today ?
Who is the most awesome person today ?
Perfect boy friend , Y u no exist ?
Perfect boy friend , Y u no exist ?
87% young people have back pain . The other 13% have no computer
87% young people have back pain . The other 13% have no computer
Kiss me ! I can't taste my lips . Could you do it for me ?
Kiss me ! I can’t taste my lips . Could you do it for me ?
EXERCISE . SOme motivation required
EXERCISE . SOme motivation required
Get out of bed ! Get out of the way ! Get out of my house ! Get out of the car ! GET OUT OF MY LIFE !! YOu never feel like kinda repeats itself over and over ? Sounds like you need to get our more
Get out of bed ! Get out of the way ! Get out of my house ! Get out of the car ! GET OUT OF MY LIFE !! YOu never feel like kinda repeats itself over and over ? Sounds like you need to get our more
There are no stupid questions , just stupid people - Small Funny Quotes
There are no stupid questions , just stupid people – Small Funny Quotes
Life is a one time offer , use it well
Life is a one time offer , use it well
A friend doesn't go on diet because you are fat - Erima Bombeck
A friend doesn’t go on diet because you are fat – Erima Bombeck
YOu throw them at buildings . No wonder they're angry
YOu throw them at buildings . No wonder they’re angry
Our phone fall , we panic . Our friends fall , we laugh
Our phone fall , we panic . Our friends fall , we laugh
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize
I’d kill for a Nobel Peace Prize
D.R.A.M.A . Dumb retards asking for more attention
D.R.A.M.A . Dumb retards asking for more attention
Short girls easy to lift . Easy to love
Short girls easy to lift . Easy to love
George Washington said : " We would have black president when the pigs fly !" . Well ... The pigs flew !
George Washington said : ” We would have black president when the pigs fly !” . Well … The pigs flew !
I smile because you're my family ... I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it !
I smile because you’re my family … I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it !
Once upon a time , Fuck YOu , The End - Small Funny Quotes
Once upon a time , Fuck YOu , The End – Small Funny Quotes
World's shortest joke . 2 women were sitting quietly ...
World’s shortest joke . 2 women were sitting quietly …
May you grow so old that unintentionally frighten small children
May you grow so old that unintentionally frighten small children
ATTITUDE - You know it when you see it
ATTITUDE – You know it when you see it
I would never die for my beliefs because i might be wrong - Small Funny Quotes
I would never die for my beliefs because i might be wrong – Small Funny Quotes
I know im " Awesome " . So i don't care about your " Opinion"
I know im ” Awesome ” . So i don’t care about your ” Opinion”
Finally found love . Page 96 in the dictionary
Finally found love . Page 96 in the dictionary
I don't have a drinking problem ... I'm just really thirty !
I don’t have a drinking problem … I’m just really thirty !
When life knocks you down , roll over and look at the stars
When life knocks you down , roll over and look at the stars
Don't ever piss off a shirt girl , they're like cute , adorable , tiny , ninjas of death , who are at the perfect height to punch you in the balls . Short girls are badass
Don’t ever piss off a shirt girl , they’re like cute , adorable , tiny , ninjas of death , who are at the perfect height to punch you in the balls . Short girls are badass
Remind yourself that it's okay not to be perfect
Remind yourself that it’s okay not to be perfect
Who says nothing is impossible . I've been doing nothing for years
Who says nothing is impossible . I’ve been doing nothing for years
If we're not meant to have midnight snacks .. Why is there a light in the fridge ?
If we’re not meant to have midnight snacks .. Why is there a light in the fridge ?
I realize that humor isn't for everyone . It's only for people who want to have fun , enjoy life and feel alive
I realize that humor isn’t for everyone . It’s only for people who want to have fun , enjoy life and feel alive
The Best Funny Stories Jokes And Quotes
Funny World Online. The Best Funny Stories Jokes And Quotes, Funny Videos... A collection of the funniest stories and jokes, videos, quotes, poetries, news...Hope you have fun :)

One thought on “Small Funny Quotes

Leave a Reply