Funny love notes for him

The Best Funny love notes for him!

Read and enjoy Best funny love notes for him!

Read more:

>>> Funny quotes about life

>>> Funny quotes about love

READ  Famous Love Sayings

>>> Funny best friend quotes

>>> Inspirational quotes for students

>>> Funny motivational quotes

>>> Funny quotes about family

May you bollow your Dreams and always Believe in yourself. Keep your Eyes on the Star and Hope in your Heart.
May you bollow your Dreams and always Believe in yourself.
Keep your Eyes on the Star and Hope in your Heart.
We fall in love by chance. We stay in love by choice.
We fall in love by chance.
We stay in love by choice.
Every moment I spent with you..is like a beautiful dream come true.
Every moment I spent with you..is like a beautiful dream come true.
Don't forget I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. ~ Notting Hill
Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. ~ Notting Hill
"I cam't live without you. I'm don't trying."
“I can’t live without you. I’m don’t trying.”
I don't want this moment to ever end, where every thing's nothing without you.
I don’t want this moment to ever end, where every thing’s nothing without you.
"You make me feel safe, fern. You make me forget. And when I kiss you just want to kissing you. Everything else falls away."
“You make me feel safe, fern. You make me forget. And when I kiss you just want to kissing you. Everything else falls away.”
If you need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, you can tke the first step to get near me and I will take all 99 step to be there for you.
If you need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, you can take the first step to get near me and I will take all 99 step to be there for you.
Wait!...Why are you always following me!! Because my parents told me "FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS."
Wait!…Why are you always following me!!
Because my parents told me “FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS.”
The slower the kiss, the faster the heartbeat.
The slower the kiss, the faster the heartbeat.
Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench, even if there is plenty of room at both end.
Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench, even if there is plenty of room at both end.
If you need me, call me. I don't care if I'm sleeping, if I'm having my own problems or if I'm angry at you. If you need me and if you need to talk to me, I'll always be there for you. No matter how big or how small your problem is, I'll be there.
If you need me, call me. I don’t care if I’m sleeping, if I’m having my own problems or if I’m angry at you. If you need me and if you need to talk to me, I’ll always be there for you. No matter how big or how small your problem is, I’ll be there.
I may not be the girl that everyone wants, but at least, I am not the girl that everyone's had.
I may not be the girl that everyone wants, but at least, I am not the girl that everyone’s had.
I have a heart and that is true, but now I has gone from me to you, so care for it just like I do, because I have no heart and you have two.
I have a heart and that is true, but now I has gone from me to you, so care for it just like I do, because I have no heart and you have two.

 

READ  Funny Small Quotes
"I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - I'm going to smile."
“I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me – I’m going to smile.” ~ Sandy Cheney
I don't care about anybody else, I just want to be good enough for you.
I don’t care about anybody else, I just want to be good enough for you.
Don't confuse your path with your destination. Just because it's stormy now doesn't mean that you aren't headed for sunshine.
Don’t confuse your path with your destination. Just because it’s stormy now doesn’t mean that you aren’t headed for sunshine.
Real Love is not based on romance, candle light dinner and walks along the beach. In fact is based on respect, compromise, care and just.
Real Love is not based on romance, candle light dinner and walks along the beach. In fact is based on respect, compromise, care and just.
Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any LESS. Sometimes you love them MORE.
Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any LESS. Sometimes you love them MORE.
"I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves." ~ Dr. Steve Maraboli
“I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.” ~ Dr. Steve Maraboli
Give me a kiss and I'll serehade you among the stars. Give me your love and I will pluck each star to set at yor feet.
Give me a kiss and I’ll serenade you among the stars. Give me your love and I will pluck each star to set at yor feet.
I don't care about anything else in the world, as long as you say that I mean the world to you...
I don’t care about anything else in the world, as long as you say that I mean the world to you…
Heartbreak was what it took for me to stop loving you. But I don't know what it will take for me to stop missing you...
Heartbreak was what it took for me to stop loving you. But I don’t know what it will take for me to stop missing you…
My lies may have been the dark clouds, but your forgiveness will be the silve lining...
My lies may have been the dark clouds, but your forgiveness will be the silve lining…
You can spent All Day with your girl & she'll still look like this when you tell her you going out.
You can spent All Day with your girl & she’ll still look like this when you tell her you going out.
I'm sorry. :( I love you more than you will ever know!
I’m sorry. :(
I love you more than you will ever know!
He's confusing, he says things that make me believe that he does like me but then he says something else and it makes me think that I'm a girl that he never thinks about.
He’s confusing, he says things that make me believe that he does like me but then he says something else and it makes me think that I’m a girl that he never thinks about.
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you've never met.
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you’ve never met.
May your day be as wonderful as the first sip!
May your day be as wonderful as the first sip!
Rate this post
The Best Funny Stories Jokes And Quotes
Funny World Online. The Best Funny Stories Jokes And Quotes, Funny Videos... A collection of the funniest stories and jokes, videos, quotes, poetries, news...Hope you have fun :)

Leave a Reply