Famous Love and Quotes

Famous Love and Quotes

Read and enjoy Famous Love and Quotes !

Read more:

>>> Funny quotes about life

>>> Funny quotes about love

READ  True Friendship Quotes

>>> Funny best friend quotes

>>> Inspirational quotes for students

>>> Funny motivational quotes

>>> Funny quotes about family

My heart is and always be yours
My heart is and always be yours
I still love you but you don't care ...
I still love you but you don’t care …
You share in all the love there is . The goddess awakens in infinite forms and a thousand disguises . She is found where she is least expected , appears out of nowhere and everywhere to illumine the open heart : - Starhawk
You share in all the love there is . The goddess awakens in infinite forms and a thousand disguises . She is found where she is least expected , appears out of nowhere and everywhere to illumine the open heart : – Starhawk
I saw that you were perfect and so i loved you . Then i saw that you were not perfect and i loved you even more
I saw that you were perfect and so i loved you . Then i saw that you were not perfect and i loved you even more
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . Live the life you have imagined
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . Live the life you have imagined
When we firstly met i honestly had no idea that you would be so important to me
When we first met i honestly had no idea that you would be so important to me
" Once you choose HOPE anything is possible" - Chistopher Reeve
” Once you choose HOPE anything is possible” – Chistopher Reeve
You're my everything . Everything else is just ... everything else
You’re my everything . Everything else is just … everything else – Famous Love and Quotes
The BEST kind of KISS is then you have to STOP because you can't help but SMILE
The BEST kind of KISS is then you have to STOP because you can’t help but SMILE

 

Don;t ever say you're not good enough . If that person can't see how amazing you are , then they are the one who's not good enough for you
Don;t ever say you’re not good enough . If that person can’t see how amazing you are , then they are the one who’s not good enough for you
Love is not about how much you say I love you but how much you prove that it's true
Love is not about how much you say I love you but how much you prove that it’s true
I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great won't happen twice
I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great won’t happen twice
" Meeting you was not the first day of the rest of my life ; it was the first day of the BEST of my life " - Dr.Steve Maraboli
” Meeting you was not the first day of the rest of my life ; it was the first day of the BEST of my life ” – Dr.Steve Maraboli
I love you because you're awesome just like me
I love you because you’re awesome just like me
Every love story is beautiful , but ours is my favorite
Every love story is beautiful , but ours is my favorite – Famous Love and Quotes
It's amazing how you can fall in love with a person you didn't even notice the first time you meet them
It’s amazing how you can fall in love with a person you didn’t even notice the first time you meet them
Being someone's first love may be great , but to be their last is beyond perfect
Being someone’s first love may be great , but to be their last is beyond perfect
A simple " I LOVE YOU " means more than money - Frank Sinatra
A simple ” I LOVE YOU ” means more than money – Frank Sinatra
Those who fall in LOVE . with practice without science are like a sailor who enters a ship with out a helm or a compass , and who never can be certain whither he is going - Leonardo Da Vinci
Those who fall in LOVE . with practice without science are like a sailor who enters a ship with out a helm or a compass , and who never can be certain whither he is going – Leonardo Da Vinci
Did i miss something ! Yes ! I miss you
Did i miss something ! Yes ! I miss you
It's not about who hurt you and broke you down . It's about who was always there and made you smile agian
It’s not about who hurt you and broke you down . It’s about who was always there and made you smile agian
I LOVE my life because it gave me YOU . I love you because you are my LIFE
I LOVE my life because it gave me YOU . I love you because you are my LIFE
Something tells me i'm going to love hom forever
Something tells me i’m going to love hom forever
I want to show him that he has not been loved before. I want him to feel , with one kiss, how i can make love to his soul for eternity - S.L
I want to show him that he has not been loved before. I want him to feel , with one kiss, how i can make love to his soul for eternity – S.L
TRUE LOVE . Does not come by finding the perfect person , but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly - Jason Jordan
TRUE LOVE . Does not come by finding the perfect person , but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly – Jason Jordan
You will forever be my always
You will forever be my always
Sometimes the greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in . The ones that sweep you off your feet and challenge every view you’ve ever had
If you like me . TELL ME . If you miss me . SHOW IT . If you love me . PROVE IT
If you like me . TELL ME . If you miss me . SHOW IT . If you love me . PROVE IT
I just want ... To thank you for being my reason to look forward to the next day
I just want … To thank you for being my reason to look forward to the next day
Forever is a long time . But , wouldn't mind spending it by your side
Forever is a long time . But , wouldn’t mind spending it by your side
Cuddling with you would be perfect right now
Cuddling with you would be perfect right now
The Best Funny Stories Jokes And Quotes
Funny World Online. The Best Funny Stories Jokes And Quotes, Funny Videos... A collection of the funniest stories and jokes, videos, quotes, poetries, news...Hope you have fun :)

Leave a Reply